RESOURCES FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Prisoner, The Mercenary, and The Missionary
BEYOND HIGH PERFORMANCE
Most people talk about how they relate to money or how they relate to relationships, but very few people talk about how they relate to work. Yet how you relate to work is one of the most important relationships you’ll ever have.
Questions to consider:
- How would you currently describe your relationship with work?
- How would you describe the relationship with work that the people have around you?
- How could you leverage the next 10,000 hours (or about 5 years) of work to grow or become masterful at something new?
- What is currently stopping you from leaning into an Athlete’s Mindset more often?
- What shifts would you need to make in order to lean into the Athlete Mindset?
- Potential Next Step: show one or two people you work with this chapter and invite them to reflect on how they relate to work.
- Potential Next Step: think about just one part of your work that you’d like to grow in or apply the Athlete’s Mindset. Share about that with one person.
We are constantly upgrading our tools and creating new content. Subscribe to receive a notification when we update resources for Beyond High Performance:
Buy Books for your Team and get FREE Bonuses!
Connect with us and we will assist you with a Bulk Order Offer including additional Bonus material best suited for your team.
Subscribe to The Beyond High Performance Podcast
Get weekly inspiration and leadership development with our three award-winning podcast shows all at the Beyond High Performance podcast channel. Our channel features interviews with top performers in the ﬁelds of business, government, sports and entertainment, along with behind-the-scenes round-table conversations with the coaches who work with the best to get better.