RESOURCES FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
What Comes After High Performance
BEYOND HIGH PERFORMANCE
This may surprise you, but simply knowing you can become the best makes you less likely to attain it.
Meta Performance episode: Meeting Performance Demands When your Bosses are Walt Disney & Steve Jobs, with Animator Floyd Norman & Illustrator Adrienne Brown
Questions to consider:
1. Which of the four questions of performance do you most relate to?
- What’s the least amount of work I can do and still keep my job?
- How can I do a good job?
- How can I be the best?
- How can I explore what I’m capable of?
2. Which performance questions are the people asking around you?
3. Look back at the characteristics that make a Meta Performing goal.
4. What’s a potential goal for your life or leadership that would fit that description?
5. Potential Next Step: show one or two people you work with this chapter and invite them to reflect on which questions they are asking most often in their lives.
6. Potential Next Step: think about what a Meta Performing goal for your life could be. Share that goal with one person who you feel safe with.
We are constantly upgrading our tools and creating new content. Subscribe to receive a notification when we update resources for Beyond High Performance:
Buy Books for your Team and get FREE Bonuses!
Connect with us and we will assist you with a Bulk Order Offer including additional Bonus material best suited for your team.
Subscribe to The Beyond High Performance Podcast
Get weekly inspiration and leadership development with our three award-winning podcast shows all at the Beyond High Performance podcast channel. Our channel features interviews with top performers in the ﬁelds of business, government, sports and entertainment, along with behind-the-scenes round-table conversations with the coaches who work with the best to get better.