RESOURCES FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Maximizing your Word
BEYOND HIGH PERFORMANCE
We make commitments not simply so that we can keep them but so that we can become the kind of people who keep more and more significant types of commitments.
On Coaching episode: Honoring Your Word, Recognizing Blindspots & the Financial Costs of Lacking Integrity
On Coaching episode: How to Capitalize On Your Broken Commitments by Overcoming Shame & Prioritizing Integrity
Questions to consider:
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 rate you and your team’s level of Integrity as defined by this chapter.
2. What percent of your commitments do you want others to expect you to keep?
3. Where do you currently store your word? If it’s “inside your head” then how can you find someplace else to store it?
4. What is something in your life that is worth committing to like a mom commits to a child that you aren’t currently committed to in that way?
5. What is something new that you want that is worth being “inauthentic” about?
6. Potential Next Step: have a conversation with your team about the culture of integrity on the team.
We are constantly upgrading our tools and creating new content. Subscribe to receive a notification when we update resources for Beyond High Performance:
Buy Books for your Team and get FREE Bonuses!
Connect with us and we will assist you with a Bulk Order Offer including additional Bonus material best suited for your team.
Subscribe to The Beyond High Performance Podcast
Get weekly inspiration and leadership development with our three award-winning podcast shows all at the Beyond High Performance podcast channel. Our channel features interviews with top performers in the ﬁelds of business, government, sports and entertainment, along with behind-the-scenes round-table conversations with the coaches who work with the best to get better.